People come and go from your community and it's important to keep your list of people up-to-date.
Removing people from your community is important to maintain accurate resident lists as well as keeping your Bazinga community private.
Removing a Resident from Bazinga
To begin, locate the person's profile by clicking People & Units in the left menu
- Locate the person you would like to remove by searching their name.
- Access their profile by clicking on their name shown in blue
- Click Edit roles in the Roles section of their profile
- Click Remove [resident name] from the community
- Click Okay to the system prompt that appears confirming the residents removal
The person will no longer have access to your community.
Special Note for Residents:
If you wish to remove your account from Bazinga contact your community administrator (property manager or council/board member) through the Messages section and request that it be removed.