People come and go from your community and it's important to keep your list of resident's up-to-date.
Removing residents from your community is important to maintain accurate resident lists as well as keeping your Bazinga community private to those who continue to reside there.
Removing a Resident from Bazinga
To begin, locate the residents profile by clicking Our Community -> People
- Locate the resident you need by searching their name.
- Access their profile by clicking on their name
- Click Edit in the Roles section of their profile
- Click Remove [resident name] from the community
- Click Okay to the system prompt that appears confirming the residents removal
The resident will no longer have access to your community.
Special Note for Residents:
If you wish to remove your account from Bazinga contact your community administrator (property manager or council/board member) through the Messages section and request that it be removed.