Completing your profile helps others in the community identify and learn about you. Here's how to add details about yourself, set your display name and upload a profile photo:
Updating your profile information
You can fill out your profile information by clicking View Account at the bottom of the left navigation pane:
From there, click on the Edit Profile button and update the following information about yourself:
- Display Name (this is how others will see you in the community)
- About Me - Tell others a little about yourself like your hobbies and interests
- Phone - Add your phone number so your council or board members have a record of it. You can choose to display it in the community or keep it private.
- Mailing Address - For non-resident owners, enter an optional address here if you wish to receive Council correspondence and documents to an address different from the one within the community.
Change your profile picture
- Click the Change profile picture button
- Locate the picture you would like use for your profile and select Open
- Click Save
That's it! Your profile is complete.
Note: Updating your display name and changing your profile picture isn't available on mobile just yet but we're working on that.