There are plenty of platforms that store your files online. But each community will have its own set of unique challenges when it comes to documents storage. Who has permission to access your files when community members change over time? Who can make changes or edits? And how does everything stay organized and secure?
This article will outline how Bazinga can keep your community’s documents in-check and cover the following:
Your community documents are stored under the Our Community section.
- Click the New Folder button
- Name the folder
- Set who can view the folder
- Click Create
There are 3 levels of restrictions you can apply to a folder:
- Everyone - All registered users in your Bazinga community can view documents stored in these folders
- Owners and Admins - Owners and registered users with administrative permissions (such as Council Members, Property Managers, and Concierge) can view documents in these folders.
- Admins Only - Only Community Admins can view documents in these folders.
- Select the folder you would like to upload your document to.
- Click New File
- Locate the document you'd like to upload and click Open
- Click the Upload button to complete or Cancel to cancel the upload